Ad-tech includes all software and technology used by marketers to advertise digitally. Here are some examples of Ad-tech:
- Celtra: With Celtra, marketing teams can design, approve, and deliver digital assets for their mobile advertising campaigns.
- AdRoll: AdRoll is an online advertising technology that helps businesses advertise online, regardless of device type.
- Viewability measurement: Adtech software is designed to help companies and agencies create, run, measure, and manage digital advertising campaigns. It also lets publishers (websites and apps) sell their available ad space to the largest number of advertisers possible.
Marketing technology (Mar-tech) refers to all digital tools and software that help marketers reach their target audience and improve their marketing efforts. Here are some examples of Mar-tech:
- Email marketing software, such as GetResponse.
- Marketing automation software, such as Marketo.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) software, such as Semrush.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), such as Salesforce.
- Social media management software, such as Hootsuite.
- Conversational relationship software, such as Intercom.